Things I Love (that you might not!):
- I love putting out fires of the digital variety.
- I thrive when I’m working behind the scenes.
- I love being in my ‘inbox’ and I run a tight ship there.
- Service and excellence? My unofficial middle names.
- Troubleshooting makes my heart sing and I’m pretty good at it.
- I am a Detail Queen. Seriously, a detail-filled day is a good one for me.
- I’m happy taking specific directions and following them, but I also know how to manage my time, take initiative to fill gaps and hold myself accountable for getting our goals completed.
- I love my computer and I love interacting with real humans through my computer.
- I am very tech savvy, but know enough to know when I don’t know enough. I’m not afraid to ask for help and clarification.
- I am a communicator. Maybe I even over-communicate at times, because it’s that important to me.
- I am a conscious, compassionate and heart-centered communicator, with great instincts.
- I can be more-or-less available Mon-Friday during US business hours, even though I won’t be working the whole time.
- Google (gmail, gcal, gdocs)
- Basic WordPress (formatting posts and pages, maintenance, updates)
- Great verbal and written communication skills
What I Do For You:
On our journey together, I’ll bring practical tools, a wealth of therapeutic experience and inspiration galore. I lead with vision, heart and awareness — and I know these woods like the back of my hand.
- Writing news articles and getting them published
- Formatting and sending email newsletters
- Formatting and publishing blog posts
- Editing and revamping web sites
- E-commerce implementation
- Social media maintenance
Does this sound like a dream come true?
About Tara Dickinson, B.F.A.
I’m a Life Coach and Virtual Assistant. Nirvana Mama creator. Chocolate lover and Paleo cook extraordinaire. I donate my time and talents to a sustainable green movement: www.SustainableKashi.com.
“What I thought started out as a simple way for me to get help with the back end of my business, turned out to be an energizing revamp of my marketing plan and how I approach growing my business.
As a solopreneur I was feeling overwhelmed with all there is to do. For every hour of revenue activity there is at least 2-4 hours of non-revenue activity so I was working at least 100 hours a week!!!
I love my business and it is blossoming, but yikes, I need a life too.
Tara is phenomenal in cutting right to the heart of what I really need. I thought I needed help in one area but she quickly assessed the situation and proposed a slightly different angle in how to support me.
She has a deep set of skills that spans copy writing, graphic design, social media, pr and marketing.
If you are looking for a smart assistant who is in sync with the latest trends, look no further.
Tara can get you from A to B, or I should say, Tara can get you from business overwhelm to business bliss, she is the Business Nirvana Mama.”