Virtual Assistant & PR Guru
No need to look any further, you have found your Virtual Assistant and Social Media Manager!
As your Virtual Assistant & Social Media Coordinator I will be responsible for accelerating the expansion and use of social media channels as well coordinating and implementing marketing projects all to build the visibility and brand of your business. Part of what I do is:
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimize marketing materials and advertising campaigns.
- Edit and maintain social content for communities & platforms.
- Run and maintain all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) with scheduled posts and updates.
- Track incoming leads and take care of current client accounts.
- Website management including written and digital content, redesign as needed, SEO development and tracking analytics, all geared towards getting potential clients to your WEBSITE.
Things I Love (that you might not!):
- I love putting out fires of the digital variety.
- I thrive when I’m working behind the scenes.
- Service and excellence? My unofficial middle names.
- I am a Detail Queen, meaning organization and punctuality are my forte.
- I’m happy taking specific directions and following them, but I also know how to manage my time, take initiative to fill gaps and hold myself accountable for getting our goals completed.
- I love my computer and I enjoy interacting with clients through my computer.
- I am very tech savvy and can help you become tech savvy too.
- I am a communicator with great instincts.
- Google (gmail, gcal, gdocs)
- Facebook (posts, ads, shop)
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Basic WordPress/Wix/Weebly Website Management (formatting posts and pages, maintenance, updates)
What I Do For You:
On our journey together, I’ll bring practical tools, a wealth of experience, and inspiration. I lead with vision and awareness. I also specialize in:
- Writing news articles and getting them published
- Formatting and sending email newsletters
- Formatting and publishing blog posts
- Editing and revamping web sites
- Personalized computer training
- Social media campaigns
Does this sound like a dream come true?
About Tara Dickinson, B.F.A.
I’m a Marketing Consultant and Virtual Assistant. Nirvana Mama, organic clothing creator. Chocolate lover and Paleo cook extraordinaire. I donate my time and talents to a sustainable green movement: www.SustainableKashi.com.
“Tara has been unlocking the mysteries of social media, online marketing, email campaigns,
and all things computer related for me with great expertise and patience. I rely on her to clear up my frequent confusions and recommend her services to all, especially to those of us who feel ‘computer challenged’ and could use some clear and easy teaching instruction as well as her professional marketing skills with our businesses.”
“What I thought started out as a simple way for me to get help with the back end of my business, turned out to be an energizing revamp of my marketing plan and how I approach growing my business.
As a solopreneur I was feeling overwhelmed with all there is to do. For every hour of revenue activity there is at least 2-4 hours of non-revenue activity so I was working at least 100 hours a week!!! I love my business and it is blossoming, but yikes, I need a life too.
Tara is phenomenal in cutting right to the heart of what I really need. I thought I needed help in one area but she quickly assessed the situation and proposed a slightly different angle in how to support me. She has a deep set of skills that spans copy writing, graphic design, social media, pr and marketing.
If you are looking for a smart assistant who is in sync with the latest trends, look no further. Tara can get you from A to B, or I should say, Tara can get you from business overwhelm to business bliss, she is the Business Nirvana Mama.”