Almond Butter Blondies
Because I love to cook (and eat) and good healthy food in general, most updates will have a food related column.
Having to stay on pretty strict diet of no grains, dairy, and sugar, I have amassed a large number of recipes.
This one has just 6 ingredients. It does have a lot of sweetener so it is a cheat
1 (16 ounce) jar roasted almond butter
1 cup honey
½ teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, use a hand mixer and blend almond butter until creamy.
- Mix in honey and eggs.
- Add salt and baking soda.
- Mix well until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Mix half of the chocolate chips into the batter.
- Pour batter into a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Scatter the other half of the chips on top (I also like to add chopped walnuts).
- Bake at 325° for 35 minutes.